(SNN) – As the world becomes desensitized to the brutal killings by the organized group of criminals calling themselves the Islamic State, people are being immolated and beheaded at an alarming rate. Most of these killings are recorded by the group on video and shared on social media for the world to see. The videos themselves have been effectively used as recruiting propaganda, evidenced by a migration from other nations to the Islamic State nestled within Syria and Iraq. In addition to this, lone nuts encouraged by Imams using a worldwide caliphate have taken it upon themselves to kill journalists in France, stab people on the streets of the U.S., and shoot and run-down soldiers in Canada.
A quick search of the Islamic State's hit list has brought to light over 400 killings by immolation or beheading since June of 2014.
By the headlines:
- June 16, 2014 - Iraqi soldier brutally questioned and 'killed' in Isis video
- July 25, 2014 - 75 Syrian soldiers from a captured base were beheaded by ISIL
- August 9, 2014 - American freelance journalist, James Wright Foley, abducted in 2012 is beheaded by ISIS
- August 28th, 2014 - Lebanese Army Sergeant Ali al-Sayyed beheaded following his capture by ISIL
- September 2, 2014 – Journalist Steven Joel Sotloff an Israeli-American is beheaded by ISIS
- September 6, 2014 - Lebanese Army soldier Abbas Medlej beheaded following an attempted escape from his captors. ISIL.
- September 13, 2014 – Abducted Humanitarian, David Haines, is beheaded by ISIL
- September 14, 2014 – 23 Kurdish soldiers, beheaded by ISIS captured on IS video and published on social media.
- September 20, 2014 - Taliban insurgents lead by ISIS blazed 60 homes in Ghazni Province Afghanistan, killed more than 100 people and beheaded fifteen family members of local police officers.
- September 24, 2014 - Hervé Gourdel, a French citizen and mountaineering guide is beheaded by ISIS and published in a video titled "A Message of Blood for French Government."
- October 1, 2014 - The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported ISIL had beheaded 10 individuals near Kobane, Syria
- October 2, 2014 - Alan Henning, a British humanitarian aid worker and Western hostage beheaded by ISIL
- October 10, 2014 – Three men in Baiji, Iraq, publicly beheaded as reported by a security official
- October 11, 2014 - Raad al-Azzawi, a TV Salaheddin cameraman from the village of Samra, east of Tikrit in Iraq, was publicly beheaded by ISIL
- October 21, 2014 - Woman stoned to death by ISIS militants and her own father
- October 31, 2014 - Woman stoned to death by ISIS in Syria
- November 16, 2014 - American Humanitarian worker, Peter Edward Kassig, beheaded by ISIS
- November 16, 2014 - Video released of the Kassig death includes the beheading of 21 Syrian soldiers by ISIL
- December 2014 - After some military setbacks, ISIL beheads about 100 foreign fighters who tried to leave Raqqa.
- December 11, 2014 - Another 'Gay' Man Thrown From Building, Stoned to Death by ISIS
- January 2015 - Haruna Yukawa a Japanese national, reported to be beheaded by ISIS
- January 2015 - A Peshmerga officer named Hujam Surchi was beheaded by ISIL
- February 1, 2015 - Death of Kenji Goto, journalist killed by ISIS, sends Japan into shock and mourning
- February 3, 2014 - Man survives being thrown from 7-storey building by Isis for being gay, then stoned to death
- February 9, 2015 - Jordanian pilot burned to death in sickening ISIS video
- February 10, 2015 - U.S. Confirms Death of American, Kayla Meuller, Held By ISIS
- February 16, 2015 - ISIS video appears to show beheadings of Egyptian Coptic Christians in Libya
- February 2015 - In response to the buffer zone imposed by the Egyptian government along the Gaza–Egypt border, ISIL members behead 10 men suspected to be Mossad or Egyptian military by ISIL
- February 17, 2015 - Islamic State ‘burns to death 45 in Iraqi town of al Baghdati near airbase where 400 Marines are stationed
With the execution of Coptic Christians this week, the Reverend Franklin Graham issued the following challenge to the Islamic leaders of the world. “Where is the universal condemnation by Muslim leaders around the world? As we mourn with the families of those 21 martyrs, we’d better take this warning seriously as these acts of terror will only spread throughout Europe and the United States.”
According to Graham a storm is coming. According to those who have died at the hands of these devout monsters, the storm is already brewing.
Images: Screen Captures taken from the ISIS released execution video of Coptic Christians.
DISCLAIMER: The above article is OPINION.The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the authors of The Sage Opinion and forum participants on this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the The Sage News Network or the official policies of the The Sage News.