(SNN) - Do you know someone who belongs to all of the following groups? All are the real results of polls, as printed in "The Week", a weekly news summary magazine.
- 41% say we’d be better off with no government at all and let the markets run the economy
- 43% expect the economy to collapse in the next few years.
- 63% think unmarried people who have sex, have no morals.
- 18% believe the Republicans have a better health care program than Obamacare, even though they have never come up with one.
- 17% of Americans think Obama is a Muslim.
- 64% can’t name 3 branches of the U.S. government.
- 17% think Ebola is the most urgent health problem facing the nation, not heart disease, cancer, diabetes, etc.
- 1 in 5 would have sex with a robot
- 65% of Americans believe Obama would be better at handling an alien invasion than would Romney.
If you, or anyone you know, fits the above profile, tell us in the comment section below. We’ll have them contact you
Read Ed Toolis’s Humor, Sketch & Comedy Writing blog
Image: Some Right Reserved by Alberto Gonzalez flickr photostream, The Sage nor this article endorsed. The original image can be found here.
DISCLAIMER: The above article is OPINION.The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the authors of The Sage Opinion and forum participants on this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the The Sage News Network or the official policies of the The Sage News.